Saturday 10 March 2018

Home-Made DM Screen!

  Sharing these photos of my home-made DM Screen. If you like it, the photos show the process, tools and materials used to make it (in no particular order). I got all the pieces and materials at Dollar store. If you have questions on how I made it or suggestions to make it even better, feel free to comment.



The inside has blackboard sections and one corktile side. 

I use the blackboard on top of the drawers to mark initiative during combat.

The Dice Tower a friend made for me happened to be just the right height!

Quick rules references for less book-browsing mid-game. Not done writing them all yet!













The drawer box was its own thing at the store, I didn't build it from scratch.

The first store I went to had more modern-looking walls. I found the more medievalesque ones after.






1 comment: